FLASH HARRY CARPORT CURE 5l
FLASH HARRY CARPORT CURE
4 In Stock
An insulating coating for the underside of sheet metal carports, preventing dripping and unsightly white marks on motor vehicle paint work.
- Carport Cure – Drip Preventor is to be applied to the underside of the carport sheeting.
- Any existing roof leaks should be sealed using Flash Harry – One Shot on the top side of the carport sheeting.
- Priming and preparation – Using a high pressure hose, thoroughly clean the entire under-surface area, removing any dust, dirt, grime and any other soiling agents.
- During preparation and application, ensure adequate eye protection (goggles).
- If applying to new untreated galvanized iron, the surface should be treated with an acid degreasing primer.
- Rusted surfaces should be brushed down removing all loose material and treated with a rust converting primer.
- Avoid applying Carport Cure – Drip Preventor when sheeting is cold (early morning, evening and while it is raining).
- Do not apply on to wet surfaces.
- Coverage – A single carport (6m x 3m) = 15L.
Simply WhatsApp us
Love to share
Tag us in your creations
on FB, IG and Twitter