FLASH HARRY THERMOFLEX 4MM
FLASH HARRY THERMOFLEX
Out of stock
Torch-on bitumen membrane system
- Thermoflex is a pre-formed Attactic Polypropylene modified bitumen, waterproofing membrane used for torch on (gas) waterproofing applications. Typical applications include; concrete roof decks, balconies under screed or tiles, water-retaining structures, retaining walls, basements, planters and flower boxes.
- Thermoflex torch-on must be used in conjunction with Thermoflex solvent based primer (flammable).
- Thermoflex primer requires a three hour drying time before Thermoflex is applied.
- Drip Stop and membrane is used for detail work and flashings of a Thermoflex system.
- It is not recommended to over coat Thermoflex with acrylic paint (contact factory for specs).
- In areas where Thermoflex is exposed to UV it is recommended to overcoat with Alu-Coat Silver (bituminous aluminium paint).
Simply WhatsApp us
Love to share
Tag us in your creations
on FB, IG and Twitter