Flash Harry DRIP STOP
Flash Harry Drip Stop
7 In Stock
A non-toxic water-based rubberised bitumen compound with high flexibility, ideal for fishponds, reservoirs, flat roofs, foundation walls and most roofing details.
- Drip Stop fibre has a built in the membrane so an additional membrane is generally not required.
- On porous surfaces, a 50% product and water dilution is recommended as a priming coat.
- In permanent ponding applications, seven rain-free days curing time is needed. Drying time depends on ambient temperature and humidity.
- Do not overcoat with acrylic waterproofing systems or acrylic paint.
- In areas were drip stop and fibre is exposed to UV it is recommended to overcoat with Alu-Coat Silver (bituminous aluminium paint).
- Not recommended where exposure to negative water pressure is present.
- Not recommended for swimming pools or fibreglass applications.
- Clean up with water when wet; and thinners, solvent or petrol when dry.
- Black in colour.
- Ensure compatibility when applying a waterproofing compound over existing unknown products.
Simply WhatsApp us
Love to share
Tag us in your creations
on FB, IG and Twitter